Tribe Swimwear does collect certain information from our customers and visitors to our site. We do this so we can offer an easy and effective shopping experience on our website and the effective running of our day to day business.
We at Tribe Swimwear understand how important your personal information is and we treat it responsibly and in accordance with The Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Act).
Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests for information from individuals about products and/or services and/or providing other information.
- To process orders for products
- To collect and process payments
- To process any returns or complaints
- To provide updates and ongoing information about Tribe Swimwear products, services, new ranges and upcoming events
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the products and service you expect
Providing personal information is not a requirement for accessing the Tribe swimwear website, it is necessary however when placing orders online, registering to receive information or providing feedback. In this case some information is mandatory to complete the processes and some is voluntary.
Security and Use
Tribe Swimwear has security measures in place to ensure the protection of your personal information on our database and is only accessible as needed by authorised Tribe Swimwear staff that are fully aware of the importance of confidentiality.
Tribe Swimwear does not sell, rent, or disclose your e-mail address or any other personal information to unrelated third parties unless required to by law.
We use information gathered for improving our website and service to our customers and to be able to inform our customers of new products and offers, we do this unobtrusively and you can always choose not to receive any further information, newsletters or promotional material from us by clicking on the appropriate link clearly visible in e-mails we send.